Monday, September 16, 2013

My Introduction

Hello my name is Andres Velasquez i go to Northeastern Illinois University, I am currently a sophomore and really excited to start out this year in this class. I really think this class is going to teach me many technological stuff that I didn't know. This class will help me be techsmart in a way that it will help me use the computer as a tool for not only entertainment, facebook, instagram, youtube, etc. but for educational purposes that will help me keep up with the rapid advancing technology. The way I feel the course can integrate blogs is to use it as a feedback tool for the class and informational for people to know what they might of missed in class.

1 comment:

  1. Using a blog as a way to find out information that has been missed is another good way use for the blogs.

    ReplyDelete